Sunday, April 3, 2011

9 1/2 Months!

Hello All!

I have officially been waiting 9 1/2 months for a referral. In March I spoke to my case manager and she seems to think I should hear something in the summer months. Of course, as we know, all of that could change at any moment....

I can honestly say that I do have moments of impatience. I do get frustrated because I feel that I am ready now. Sometimes I have a full-fledged pity party (it's not pretty).

THANKFULLY, these brief moments are followed by a peace that can only by found through God's grace and His faithful reminders that His timing is perfect. It's pretty simple. He has my heart so He has my trust. Tonight as I sit updating my blog, I have a peace about the wait.

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18


I also want to give you an update about the Puzzle Project. I am so very touched at the amount of support that you have given to BB (Baby Bohannon) and myself. I am humbled. I am grateful. Words cannot adequately tell you the amount of encouragement I have received by each one of you who have sponsored a piece of our adoption journey. I have such generous friends (some are brand new) and I thank God for you!

I will post a picture soon! It's 1/5 of the way there! I can imagine myself telling BB one day the story of each piece and the generous person who supported our journey.




No comments:

Post a Comment